Monday

Children's Portrait Photography in Kent

I decided to do a reccie before these three came into the studio so I had lunch with Mum & Dad at their home a few weeks earlier. While I was there I also received an invite to their son's groovy party upstairs where we played musical statues. Even weeks later I am still known as the worst player they have ever come across which is a little disappointing as I like to think that I am quite unobtrusive. Oh dear...

Here are the results of our shoot with the youngest stealing the show with her wings on. I absolutely adore this series as it's so boisterous and fun.



And finally, here's a lovely peaceful one only seconds earlier. Simply beautiful.


Well done gang and see you soon hopefully. Thanks for your energy - very contagious. x


No comments: