Monday

William & Family - Family Portrait Photography in the South East

And another 11-year old - this time William who is a natural in front of the lens. I like it when children and young people make suggestions as to what to do during their shoot - it always produces photographs that have more wellie. William was great at taking direction and throwing out ideas - perfect!

We tried a few with Mum & Dad too and I really like the seriousness of the family one. My intention was to have them all looking quite cool and subdued and I just love the feel of this.


And William plus Dad is a killer - full of love and fun.


And finally, just William looking cool as you like. We did lots using low ley light too but I really like the casualness of this one.


Hope you all like them (thanks for your input, William) and speak soon. x


No comments: