Tuesday

Evie & Family - Family Portrait Photography in Kent

This is Evie and her Mum & Dad. Evie is 14 months old and very spirited - I love just how busy toddlers are, always something to explore or do & always so much fun. Evie was happy & inquisitive throughout which meant we got some beautiful AND fun images from her session. I was keen with the three of them to take a relaxed all together shot that didn't look too posed but was still based on the ground. They rose the this challenge perfectly and I love how Evie is hanging onto Mum's necklace in this one. It's fab.


And her is a quiet moment from Evie where my assistant, Steph, clearly caught her eye and really intrigued her. It's just so beautiful and emotive. Well done Steph whatever you did!


And finally here's a cheeky-looking Evie watching me through Dad - LOVE it!


Thanks for coming along and hope you like the results.




No comments: