Monday

New Album - West Heath in Sevenoaks, Kent

I've been very quiet on here of late because I've been up to my ears with album designs, proofing and assembly. Each one takes me a day and a half just to design because I generally include around 150+ images and I really do care about how they are presented. It is vital that it tells the story of a couple's day so each one is completely unique.

I love every aspect of working with a couple from the initial meeting to delivering their album, but I have to say that seeing their faces light up when they collect their album is priceless.

Here's one of my recent designs for Chris & Helen's day on 4th July. [Jut click on the photo to watch the slideshow]


I hope that it shows the spirit of their day which was full of joy, love and laughter.


No comments: