Monday

Albert & Rowan's Wedding at Hotel du Vin in Tunbridge Wells, Kent - 4th October 2008

Three weeks ago I returned to my favourite venue locally - Hotel du Vin in Tunbridge Wells. I just love the feel and atmosphere there - very laid back with excellent service. Even better I got to see Rowan's family again to meet many of Albert & Rowan's friends. I have to say they were probably the most upbeat guests of my year even with the stinking weather. Lots of jolliness and general merriment all day which was a blast to photograph.

To see their mini slideshow simply click on the image below. To see all of their pictures, once in the slideshow view, click on the shopping basket and when prompted the password is Albert & Rowan's surname (case sensitive).


Rowan and the girls got ready upstairs while the guys headed for the bar to meet everyone as they arrived. The ceremony room looked amazing with the most impressive display of cream roses. Rowan looked stunning in her dress and as she entered the room with her Father they were both beaming. The ceremony was followed by champagne and slightly challenging group shots in front of the Bistro (thanks Mark!) Back into the Abbey Well and gorgeous rose tree centrepieces on each of the seven tables set the room off to perfection.

Absolutely hysterical speeches from Rowan's Father, Albert & finally Martyn really did have them rolling in the aisles. And then a delicious meal, lots of chatting and finally a fabulous 1st dance to the Wannadies 'You & Me'. I'd forgotten that it starts slowly and then there's a crazy bit and so on. They started off very elegantly before going generally crazy during the fast bits and I had to try very hard to get any shots my hands were shaking so much from laughing. Great show! I left as everyone else joined them on the floor for some seriously cool dancing.

I loved working with you both and hope that you had a great honeymoon - really looking forward to showing you your pictures!


No comments: