Friday

Wedding Sample B: Church Service & Marquee Reception

If you are getting married in a church and then having your reception in a marque that's my speciality. Around half of my weddings have marquees and I love the atmosphere - very British and great fun.

Do click on the image below to see an example of a church and marquee wedding from June 2007. We had three Saturdays in a row that month with fierce rain but the opportunities thrown up by rain are great... Lots of multicoloured umbrellas with grinning coming from underneath them!


Like Sample A above this is also very typical of my style.

In addition I offer an optional pre-wedding shoot and I have to say that for the camera shy (or even camera allergic) it's a great idea. It gets you used to my presence so that on your wedding day you should hardly notice me. I always say to people before we set off on their pre-wedding shoot that I don't expect them to smile... huge sighs of relief all round.

I meet each couple on site the day before their wedding to go through final details and to confirm the group shots. If your wedding is more than 50 miles away I stay over at a local hotel or B&B which means that I am on hand to cover the whole day.

If you are having a civil service and/or your reception in a hotel do see the blog entry above for an alternative slideshow.

Do call me on 01342 811631 to discuss your wedding plans.



No comments: