Sunday

Publicity Shoot #4

I had a bit of time out from weddings yesterday to update Simon's PR shots.

It was really great fun as he is a natural in front of the lens and has a gorgeous smile. It makes my job easy really & I hope that I've done him some justice. Here are a few from the shoot (click on image to see larger version):

It's a really good idea to get your shots updated every couple of years if you are an actor or performer, or even consider having them done to mark a special birthday (21st/30th/40th in particular). A publicity shoot makes a great present too, especially for women who typically hide at the back during family photographs. I take time to relax everyone I work with - something I think is vital to get the best out of people.

They can also useful for business people who'd like a decent headshot instead of the usual unflattering ones taken by the company receptionist in front of a blank wall. No disrespect to receptionists!

It's often said that "people do business with people" and a fabulous photograph is a great first step.

Good luck with these, Simon!


No comments: