Sunday

Louise & Ryan's Wedding - Bingham Hotel, Richmond (Surrey)

I first met Louise at the end of 2007 when I did her PR headshot so when she wrote to me in March to tell me that she was getting married I was so excited. She is brilliant fun to work with and makes me laugh all the time so I couldn't wait to meet Ryan. We had a wonderful lunch and talked about their plans for their big day in Richmond and I knew that I'd love the Bingham Hotel. It is extremely stylish, borders the Thames and the staff are all amazing. I loved it.

Simply click on the image below and click on the 'play' button to see their mini slideshow. To see all of their pictures, once in the slideshow view, click on the shopping basket and when prompted the password is Louise & Ryan's surname (case sensitive).


When I arrived I loved being with Louise as she got ready because she had such a great team with her - Massi doing her hair (totally unflappable) and the gorgeous Mel Kinsman on make up. I have worked with before & rate very highly - she does an amazing job and is great fun. I met Louise's Parents and beautiful bridesmaids Elizabeth & Ella before heading to Ryan's room to grab a couple of shots of his gear as a Captain in the Royal Marines. And then a few shots of guys in the bar before the ceremony began. Louise's Father walked her into the room and down the extremely long aisle to lovely sounds from a three peice string collective.

The ceremony was great fun and there were fantastic readings by Ann & Fiona and once the register was signed they walked back down the aisle and out into the gorgeous sunshine. Everyone cheered as they passed through the guard of honour & then drinks and canapes as I took them off for a few shots in and around the hotel. Because it was such a sunny day and direct sun isn't great for photos I took them back into the hotel and then finished with a few shots outside next to the River under the canopy of a wonderful weeping willow.

And then a few groups before one of the highlights of the day - militray drummers. It was a truly fantastic spectacle and sounded amazing. The guys were fabulous. What a way to end a reception! Everyone then enjoyed a delicious meal before speeches by John, Ryan & Jamie (who really did produce some cracking reactions from everyone) plus an impromtu "I love you" from Ella which brought the house down.

Drinks outside in the lovely evening light and then sword cake cutting & the first dance. And then everyone did quite literally go mental on the dance floor much to Ella's bemusement. Thank you ALL for making it such a fun and enjoyable day - I had a ball. x
x


No comments: