Tuesday

Alzheimer's Society & Rockinghorse Charity Dinner 9th July 2011 - Felbridge Copse (West Sussex)

Two weeks ago 150 gorgeous people attended a charity dinner at Felbridge Copse to raise money for two charities, the Alzheimer's Society & Rockinghorse. Loads of local companies and individuals gave very generous raffle and auction prizes and hosts Martin & Paul and Marshfield Palmer Events put on an amazing spread.

After a champagne reception entertained with beautiful guitar music, a cracking caricaturist, and a balloonologist & magician everyone took their seats in the stunningly decorated marquee. 'Heads & tails' started off the evening with much hilarity before a delicious meal and fabulous music.

Christopher Biggins handled the aution in a legendary fashion. He was hysterical from start to finish and his tempo didn't falter for even a second. Then dancing to some fabulous crooner numbers, the raffle and then lots more dancing late into the night.

Here is a slideshow of highlights but in total I took 435 photos so do have a look at these too. Click on the photo below to watch the slideshow (9 minutes). To see all of the photos click on the shopping basket and you'll be taken to an online ordering service. Fifty percent - yes, 50% - of all sales (not including postage) will go to the charities so don't hold back! [I took quite a few shots of the marquee at the start so do skip to photo number 093 to start seeing ones of you]


I have included buying digital images for only £10 which means I can simply email your photos to you. Please allow 24 hours but note that I am moving house on 27th July so the office will be closed from then until 8th August. I will deal with all orders received on my return and apologies in advance for any delay. [Your digital photos can be printed up to 12x8". If you want a larger file because you fancy making a poster then do call me on 07769 167260]

I have taken out all blinks and blurs so sorry if you saw me take a photo and it isn't included. It was taken out for a reason (i.e. you weren't looking your best or the light wasn't right).

A HUGE thank you to you all for making my job such fun and being such a handsome crowd. I hope that you had a wonderful evening. Emma xx


No comments: