Tuesday

Phobe, Oscar & Daisy - Children's Photographer in East Sussex

Yee haa! When Phobe & Oscar came in dressed in their cowboy gear I was thrilled - they both look amazing in these shots. So cool and American.

Here's Phobe first with her gorgeous hair and fantastic shape - she's a photographer's dream because she poses so well.


And here is Oscar doing a fantastic pose which reminded me of Andy Warhol's 1963 'Elvis', 'Double Elvis', and 'Triple Elvis' taken from the 1960 film 'Flaming Star'. I love it.


And then lovely Daisy entered the frame and this one of all three of them is just fab. It did take a bit of editing (Dasiy was looking away originally) but I think it's worth it.


And finally, I just had to post this one of Oscar which I am a huge fan of - it's as close to perfection as far as I'm concerned (which is high praise from me as I'm very tough on myself).


Thanks so much for all coming in and I look forward to seeing you very soon. x


No comments: