Friday

Fuerteventura 2011

Just back from 2 weeks in Fuerteventura and it was great to see so many chilled out sufer dudes. Sadly for the first nine days it was horribly cloudy so I sunbathed in my PJs and alpine socks. Ha ha ha


Luckily the last few days were stunning so I did manage to shake off my pasty white skin very slightly. Lost of lovely sunsets over in El Cotillo and behind the villa. Nothing better than watching it go down over the hills from the jacuzzi.



And finally, as ever, my reading options. I enjoyed every book that I read for once although I think that I should have included a couple of really trashy numbers. Book of the holiday goes to Kathryn Stockett's The Help which was very funny & warm. Special mention to wonderful short story collection called An Elergy for Easterly by Petina Gappah. I'll be watching this author with interest.


And that's it really. Annual holiday done and it's back to work. Can't wait.


No comments: