Friday

NPG Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize 2010

I've just heard from the NPG (National Portrait Gallery) that my print wasn't selected for exhibition but I did make it through to Day 2 which is the point at which the judges make their final selections for the exhibition.

It's one better than my last entry so I am thrilled. Makes me even more determined next time. [Competition was pretty stiff - nearly 6,000 images]

Here's my entry - 'Dreamcatcher'.


Thanks to Rosa and Fenella for their efforts and to John for help with the final print.

If you are interested in this style of work please do contact me to see if we can work together. I'm just starting a new project which will produce 12 photographs for exhibition and hopefully one of these can go forward to next year's competition. I'm always open to new ideas.


3 comments:

Rebecca Portsmouth said...

What a brilliant photograph! I SO want to see what you do next!

Rebecca Portsmouth said...

What a brilliant photograph! I SO want to see what you do next!

Emma Duggan said...

Thanks Rebecca - I'm very lucky to have such interesting people to photograph.