Thursday

Rosa

I absolutely loved working with Rosa who is one of the most comfortable children I have ever seen in front of the camera. She's extremely photogenic and really good fun. We had a great time collaborating with each other.





I love it when people leap up and down - they look so utterly joyful. When I was working with Jonathan & Olivia on Monday down in Battle they suggested leaping. They were brilliant and I nearly died laughing.

Seriously everyone, when you get home from work try leaping off something with your kids or just on your own... it really is fun. Just watch out for injuries though - I don't want to be held responsible for my 40-something friends having to admit in A&E that they got hurt jumping. Very embarrassing.

Thanks Rosa for being such fun to work with. x


No comments: