Tuesday

Clare & Shaun's Pre-Wedding - Tunbridge Wells, Kent

Well, the weather has been totally yucky for weeks now, but a couple of weeks ago I traveled to Tunbridge Wells in bright sunshine for Clare & Shaun's pre-wedding shoot... it was quite amazing.

Click on the image below to see a mini-slideshow of their shoot. Once in the slideshow view if you would like to see all of the shots do click on the shopping basket (bottom right) and the password is Clare's surname (case sensitive).



I first met Clare & Shaun in November 2008 so it's been quite a while since I'd seen them & we really couldn't have chosen a nicer day. We went to High Rocks in Tunbridge Wells and pretty much had them all to ourselves. I hadn't been since I was a child and it is just as impressive all these (ahem) years later. It was freezing cold though but that didn't stop Clare & Shaun practicing their 1st dance in the frost!

We headed home for me to meet Patsy & Pickle (I always like to take photos of my clients' pets) who were absolutely gorgeous. Patsy is like a cat model and appears to love having her photograph taken. She looks so brilliant going for the clothes tag. Pickle, on the other hand, is difficult to pin down (not literally of course) but I think I got there in the end.

And then we headed into town and the Pantiles for a delicious sandwich and hot chocolate before embarrassing them both by taking shots of them near their local pub. All in all I had a fantastic time and am so excited about working with them both next month. Thank you for looking after me and making it such fun. See you soon. x


No comments: