Saturday

Robin & Shannah's Wedding at Hotel du Vin in Tunbridge Wells, Kent

I'm not quite sure where to start as I loved Shannah & Robin's day from start to finish. I cannot even begin to express how much I love Hotel du Vin in Tunbridge Wells. It really suits me and my style of working and the staff always go above and beyond to ensure that each and every couple has a special & unique day.

To see their mini slideshow simply click on the image below. To see all of their pictures, once in the slideshow view, click on the shopping basket and when prompted the password is Robin & Shannah's surname (case sensitive).


I beamed the moment I walked into Shannah's bedroom and saw her and the girls having great fun getting their hair and make-up done. The boys, meanwhile, were taking it slightly easier downstairs and over a drink. I even had time to take a few shots of Robin and his family.

Shannah and her Father walked down the petal strewn aisle followed by Ruth and Delphine and the look between Robin and Shannah was fabulous. The service was wonderfully personal with some beautiful readings especially the Pooh Bear one by Judith. Out into sunshine and 2 minutes away to a blessing from Father Peter at St. Augustine's. Some heartfelt prayers and then back to the reception on the lawn with champagne followed by a very civilised cream tea. Yum.

The meal was simply delicious (thanks guys) and I certainly enjoyed taking the couple headshots as everyone was on top form. The younger guests were all great fun and so well behaved, especially Rebecca as their gorgeous flower girl. The speeches from Liam, Robin, Des and Khaled were brilliant - I giggled as Robin was well and truly pulled apart (well done - you took it all in very good spirit!)

I left everyone dancing long into the night and am so looking forward to seeing Shannah & Robin tomorrow for their review. Thanks for looking after me so well and very best of luck with your future together. x

P.S. I forgot to mention a couple of new recipients of the Uncle Ted Award. I have to say that Ruth and Delphine were brilliant all day helping behind the scenes. Ruth in particular really thought ahead by giving me her mobile number the day before (which I actually had to use) and she stood next to me for all of the group shots. Thank you girls - you're the first women to receive the Award and you really earned it.


Badges on the way!


No comments: