Saturday

50th Wedding Anniversary Portrait

I met up with Joan and Philip and their family last Sunday at Gravetye Manor to take a portrait to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. We were blessed with a bit of sun so I used the backdrop of spring flowers and flowerbeds and a part of the manor house as the backdrop. Everyone was in great spirits and they were all brilliant.


Afterwards they enjoyed a delicious lunch in the private dining room and I have to say it all looked amazing. I have rushed about this week trying to get the print edited, printed and then framed in time for Derek to deliver the final image tomorrow. Phew! It was a close call but we did it thanks to a great team behind me.


Huge congratulations to Joan and Philip, many thanks for asking me to take your portrait, and I hope that everyone likes the final result & enjoys it for many years to come. It was a real pleasure to meet you all.


No comments: