Friday

Pre-Wedding Shoot #9 - James & Julie

Well, a little later than planned, here goes with Julie & James's pre-wedding shoot. [Click on image & turn up the volume]


I have to say that these two are completely game for anything and I had a blast. We met on the beach for a drink before setting off - it was good to catch up with the wedding plans.

Luckily Julie and I had seen the same episode of America's Next Top Model so we behaved very much like Tyra and her charges (i.e. fairly silly, especially around the graffiti). I also took the opportunity of trying out the Nikon creative lighting system which was great when either Julie or James were in charge of the flashgun but fairly hopeless when I was... I have since perfected the technique so hopefully no more non-flashing at key moments!

Thank you both so much for being such a laugh.


No comments: