Monday

Fit-Fur-Life

Congratulations to Sammy French and Daffy on their performance in tonight's edition of BBC2's Dragons' Den.


James Caan invested in Fit-Fur-Life as he clearly saw the amazing potential in both the product and in Sammy.

I had the pleasure of meeting Sammy recently and I have to say that I was really impressed with how all the different dogs I met enjoyed working on the treadmill - even those completely new to it. Obviously this was a dream job for me as I absolutely love dogs. I'd spent the previous two days working with 120 kids at Alpha Prep in Harrow before I went and met Sammy and her dogs. I have to say that by the end of that week I was completely shattered!

Best of luck to all at Fit-Fur-Life and Alpha Prep for a happy & successful future.

[P.S. How cute was Daffy on the show?!]


No comments: