Saturday

Bump + Brother

Last week I photographed a wonderful little boy and his expectant Mother around one week before the birth of his new brother or sister. I really love photographing bumps because it's very exciting working with such great shapes. I have to admit it wasn't the easiest of jobs - made harder by the fact that I fell over in a rush to grab a reflector from the car. As well as smashing my watch face I also grazed my palms making me feel like I was back at primary school! Lesson learned: don't run.

Anyway, when I saw this picture I knew that we had captured something really special and I couldn't have been happier.

I think that it was well worth a little blood, sweat and (nearly) tears. It really shows well the bond between all three of them & I hope that Dad feels the same.

... And it gave me an excuse to buy a new watch - a very nice Tissot.



No comments: