Thursday

Comfortable Shoes

I flew back from Spain on New Year's Eve full of excitement at the prospect of Alicante Airport (bear with me on this). Two years ago I discovered the most comfortable shoes ever at Panama Jack (http://www.panamajack.es/) and they have a shop airside.

So this year I tried on practically every style and came home with three pairs (don't tell my family - they think it was only two). They are a must for me as working on my feet all day during portrait and wedding shoots can be a killer. So here goes with the three pairs for 2007:



The first row are pretty much what I'll wear in my office (it can be a bit chilly first thing in the morning). The second row are my portrait shoes & post group shots at weddings (ie. when people will stop noticing). And the third row are my wedding shoes.

Now I admit that none of these are sexy (esp. those last ones!) but when you work for up to 10 hours a day they're essential.

And the socks? I have three pairs and they're my lucky ones. I may not be a footballer, but I am superstitious and I get a bit panicky if I'm not wearing these. Don't worry you shouldn't see them at a wedding (unless you look very carefully) but if you do you'll know it's me.

Adios for now.

No comments: