Saturday

Family Portrait on Location - Sally, John & Ben

Meet the fabulous Ben who I met for the first time two weeks ago when I visited him and his Parents at home. I photographed Sally & John's wedding a while back so it was fantastic to meet Ben and see how they all fitted into their gorgeous home together. Ben was fascinated by my cameras so it was a challenge to photograph him but once I started behaving like a loony he was fine as can be seen from the photo below.


When I say, 'behave like a loony' I mean I resort to me very silly running up and down the stairs and then running into the room in order to get a smile. I'm not sure who thought I was madder - Sally & John or Ben - but at least it worked as I just love this family shot. It's so relaxed and happy - just what I was after.

Thanks for hosting me all of you and hope you like the results. x


No comments: