Monday

Family Shoot #4

I had the pleasure of photographing four children straight after my trip to the By Invitation Only lunch and we had to be very canny. Mike had asked me to photograph them while Kate was out of the house as it was a surprise for her 40th. I waited near their house until a text gave me the all clear whereupon I raced in. I even ducked down when I saw Kate's car passing by - hysterical!

Anyway, regrettably the weather was absolutely foul that afternoon so I set up a light and did some fun headshots instead. All four of them were brilliant fun and extremely helpful so I am very grateful for them making the whole experience such a pleasure.

Here are a few of my favourites.


Hopefully by now Kate has her present, and I hope she loved what we all did. Thanks to Dad and kids for being such fun.


No comments: