Monday

Fabulous Florist!

My clients will know just how much I rate Orchard Nursery on the Holtye Road just as you leave East Grinstead towards Tunbridge Wells. The owner, Linda Bradford, did two of my 2007 weddings and I have to say her arrangements blew me away. Susanna had the most amazing orange colour scheme, while Emma's was themed around sweat peas and looked so delicate, suiting her down to the ground.

I had the opportunity of catching up with Linda at the Felbridge Hotel this weekend where she was exhibiting and her stand looked terrific. I took a few shots because I think she's so talented. [It helps that she's also a truly lovely person]


I know that she is working with a few of my 2008 brides but if you haven't chosen your florist yet do call Linda on 01342 311657 to discuss your plans. And to the two couples who I am working with at the Felbridge I have to say that their table arrangements looked gorgeous. I'm really looking forward to September!


No comments: