Wednesday

Family Shoot #2

At around this time of year I receive a lot of enquiries for family photography to give as Christmas presents. It's the time that extended family get together and it's a great opportunity to mark this with a photograph. Unlike my normal half day family shoots these are short and sweet, lasting for between 30 to 60 minutes. It's amazing what you can get done in that time.

Here are Jo & Tim's families taken on Saturday morning (click on image to see larger version). Included here are family from Thailand and South Africa - together for just one day, so it's vital that it's right first time. Rather like a wedding there are no 2nd chances.


I'm very pleased with the results - the lovely autumn tones look fantastic and they had done remarkably well with nicely matched outfits (by chance I understand!)

It was lovely to meet you all and I hope that you all have safe journeys home.


No comments: