Saturday

Emma & Andrew's Wedding

Wow! What a day - it went so quickly I had to rush to keep up... and Emma & I had it so well planned only the day before! I guess that's the nature of weddings - once they get going there's not stopping them.

Anyway, here's a preview of their big day [Click on their image to see their slideshow]


If you'd prefer to see all of their images straight away, or your connection speed doesn't like the slideshow please click on the following link:

https://www.theimagefile.com/web/emmaduggan/your_images.html

The password to their gallery is Andrew's surname and is case sensitive.

It was a really terrific day, with the rain just holding off as I took the last of the group shots (phew). The guard of honour looked very dashing and I really enjoyed seeing Emma & Andrew make their exit underneath the swords.

Back at the hotel sadly I missed out on the chocolate fountain as I was far too busy giggling at the the kids on the dance floor. All in all a truly great day and a terrific couple. I met up with Emma on Thursday evening and was highly amused by her tales of leeches in Sri Lanka (although I don't think that I was supposed to be laughing?!)

I wish you both a happy and healthy future together. It was a pleasure to work with you.

STOP PRESS: 14th August 2007 - I delivered Emma & Andrew's amazing album this evening and I have to say it looked stunning. Their input was fantastic too. Here's a sneak preview.


I have to say that I really like this mid to dark brown leather cover with the white mats and cream insert - It sets the images off brilliantly. Jorgensen came up trumps too by completing and getting this to me in record time so thanks guys.

[Thanks for the lovely flowers... x]



No comments: