Wednesday

Prom Photography - Naomi's Prom 2010

Prom season has once again gone in a flash of gorgeous hair, make-up, dresses, shoes, jewellery, nails etc. and I was delighted to be able to photograph Naomi and her friends just before their prom at the Ardingly Showground last month.

Wow, they looked so amazing and I felt slightly envious of their youthfulness, especially as we climbed the steep steps to the church to catch the amazing sunlight just before it vanished behind the hills. I loved working with these four girls and it was an added bonus to be able to photograph 3 generations of Naomi's family as well. Thanks to Mum & Nan (especially for spotting that nice light) - it really was a pleasure to meet you both.


To Naomi I wish the very best of luck with the next two years at college and thank you for being such fun to hang out with during the 2009-10 academic year. You have impressed me hugely with your charm and all round loveliness - you deserve to have great success at both work and home. Do keep in touch with all of your news and thanks so much for the wonderful doggie card and flowers. Emma x P.S. If you ever want to work as my bag carrier at weddings please do let me know. It would be a pleasure to have you along and I'm sure you'd fit right in.


No comments: